Tuesday, October 14, 2008

In and out of town


I will be in and out of town the next few weeks, including some deer hunting in Georgia and Idaho. Hopefully, my 2008 season will be better than 2007, which was kind of like this video. Contrary to rumor, however, the video is not me. Really.

I'm glad to say I will not miss a Sunday at Immanuel -- with the one exception of November 2nd. Dane Ortlund will be Immanuel's guest preacher that Sunday, when I will be at Christ Community Church in Idaho Falls. It will be a delight to be with my new friends there, but it will also be a pleasure for Immanuel to have Dane here. May the power of the gospel come down on Nashville, on Idaho Falls, and on your city through your ministry too. We are in this together.

Thank you for checking Christ Is Deeper Still. I will resume blogging in early November. Until then, God be with you.